Need a Birmingham taxi? Travel SOS has got you covered, whether it be a planned night out or emergency trip. Whatever journey you need us to undertake, we’ll always live up to our name and be there right when you need us.
Areas covered: Birmingham, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Coventry and Tamworth
The best Birmingham taxi prices
Taxi fares have the ability to make or break a journey. Whether you’re heading out for a night of celebration with friends or bound for a particularly important business meeting, besides getting to the destination on time, you’ll want to do so without emptying your wallet.
At Travel SOS, we focus on getting our clients to their intended locations in super-fast time, safely, but also within budget. That’s why you’ll find a handy Birmingham taxi fare calculator on this website; we’re only interested in providing you with a fair price that we’ll absolutely stick to. Try it out now to get the best possible Birmingham taxi quote.
Taxis from Birmingham to UK airports and beyond
Our Birmingham taxi service has fast become one of the most popular travel options for West Midlands residents and businesses. With reliable drivers, clean, comfortable vehicles and a knowledge of the road network that ensures our clients reach their destinations in the best possible time, Travel SOS should be your first port of call whenever you need to get somewhere.
Our Birmingham taxi service operates throughout the West Midlands and we provide meet and greet services for customers in Birmingham, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield and Tamworth.
Travel SOS drivers know the Birmingham roads like the back of their hands, which means that businesses and leisure travellers can always enjoy an efficient ride for the best possible price.
Where do our taxis operate?
We know Birmingham and the surrounding area like the back of our hand. So, if you’re…
- …heading to Broad Street for a night on the town;
- …booked to see a concert or exhibition at the NEC or ICC;
- …preparing for a far-flung adventure from Birmingham International Airport;
- …bound further afield via New Street Station;
- …jewellery shopping in the Jewellery Quarter;
…or just need to head to the beautiful city centre of Birmingham for another reason entirely, make Travel SOS your first port of call when it comes to a taxi for the journey.
Birmingham executive car hire
Business meetings should never be impeded by travel. If you need to get to an important pow-wow, sales pitch or client event and it involves travelling from your office, the Travel SOS executive car hire service will get you there on time and for a price that won’t anger the expense account manager.
We can take businesspeople to locations throughout the West Midlands, but also offer a timely airport transfer service if your reason for business travel happens to be a little further afield.
Our meet and greet service ensures clients are transported efficiently and in comfort, and every Travel SOS driver prides themselves on high levels of professionalism and safe driving standards.
Don’t be late to that next meeting – call us on 0800 0096 505 to ensure you get there on time and ready for business.
Book your guaranteed taxi fare today
We’re unlike many taxi firms in that we base our service on fair pricing that won’t change. Use our handy fare calculator and online booking system or simply call our friendly team on 0800 0096 505 to book your taxi today.
Why book with Travel SOS?
If you need taxis in Birmingham, why should you choose us? There are, after all, a huge number of alternatives.
We’ve put together 10 reasons Travel SOS should be the first and only number you dial when you need a taxi in Birmingham:
- All our drivers are CRB checked to ensure utmost safety.
- We’ve received NVQ qualifications for customer service.
- Wheelchair access can be provided, if required (please let us know when booking).
- All drivers are local to the area, so they know the best routes to choose for your journey.
- Every taxi at Travel SOS carries public and private hire and reward insurance.
- Our vehicles are maintained and regularly cleaned thoroughly to look like new.
- Travel SOS taxi drivers are prompt, helpful and always courteous.
- No surprises – we’ll always charge a fixed fare at unbeatable rates.
- All Travel SOS taxis and drivers are licenced by Birmingham City Council Private Hire Licensing Office.
- We deeply love what we do – our passion for travel is infectious.